- Tennant Creek travel - Lonely Planet
Explore Tennant Creek holidays and discover the best time and places to visit | Tennant Creek is the only town of any size between Katherine, 680km to the north, and Alice Springs, 511km to the south, and is the NT's fifth-largest town (which says more about the NT's small population than it does about Tennant Creek)
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory: Travel guide and things . . .
Tennant Creek (including Warrego) Although a modest outback town, Tennant Creek is the Territory's most important settlement after Darwin, Alice Springs and
- Tennant Creek Tourism Guide Tennant Creek Travel DEALS . . .
Tennant Creek tourism guide destination information and Tennant Creek travel deals Nearly 500 kilometres, 312 5 miles from Alice Springs and around 650 kilometres, 406 2 miles from Katherine, Tennant Creek is an excellent stopover point when travelling between South Australia and the Northern Territory
- Tennant Creek – Travel guide at Wikivoyage
Tennant Creek in Central Australia sits on the Explorer’s Way, 500km north of Alice Springs and 1000km south of Darwin The town is surrounded to the east by the Barkly Tablelands - a huge expanse of land that supports some of Australia’s premier outback cattle stations Tennant Creek sits in
- Travelling to Tennant Creek from Victoria. . . Help . . .
Answer 1 of 5: I'm looking at doing a placement in Tennant Creek for my Uni degree but am struggling to find information on flights to Tennant Creek - I'm assuming I would have to fly into Alice first and possible get a flight from there or are there
- Tennant Creek 2018: Best of Tennant Creek, Australia . . .
Tennant Creek Tourism: TripAdvisor has 2,379 reviews of Tennant Creek Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Tennant Creek resource
- Climate Weather Averages in Tennant Creek, Northern . . .
Climate data and weather averages in Tennant Creek